12th International Conference on Nano and Materials Science
January 12-15, 2024 | Bangkok
1. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceedings.
2. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Please log in the
Electronic Submission System to submit your full paper and abstract.
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each paper should have no less than
5 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references.
One regular registration is within SIX Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
|Submission Deadline||August 30, 2023|
|Notification Date||September 30, 2023|
|Registration Deadline||October 20, 2023|
|Conference Dates||January 12-15, 2024|
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.